1. Solar Garden Lights: Not only create a gorgeous illumination in pathway at night, but also add a good look in your garden at daytime. Suitable for the garden, trees, flowers, flowerbed, fence, walkway. This solar garden lights does it all.
2. Easy to Install: No wire needed, safest garden decor solution. Just insert the stake into the ground, and turn the switch.
3. Waterproof & Durable: Waterproof light is suitable for garden decoration outdoor. After windy and rainy days, roses are still beautiful and never fade.
4. Automatically ON/OFF: Built-in light sensor, automatically light on dusk to dawn, flower will not light on under strong lighting. Please select the appropriate place to install.
5. Upgraded Solar Panel: Built-in 600 mAh rechargeable battery, absorb sunlight more efficiently. High quality flexible material. More beautiful and realistic petals.
1. Automatically turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn. Please pay attention to turn ON the switches before you put them outside to get charged in the sun.
2. Color-changing solar stakes lights for garden, patio, path, lawn, yard, walkway and driveway.
3. The solar garden lights is IP66 waterproof grade, no worries about rain, snow, frost, or sleet.
4. Easy to use: just plug into the soil and use, no need to connect additional cables. Switch the sliding switch from OFF to ON before use it.
5. Energy saving: Needn't worry about waste of electricity, inexhaustible energy from natural. Place the solar garden lights in a nice sunny spot to make the solar panel will get 6-8 full hours of sunshine a day.
Solar panel: solar panel
Material: plastic,silk, aluminium tube
Color: red rose/pink/white/blue/yellow
Height: about 70cm/27.56inch, flower head diameter: about 10cm/3.94inch (manual measurement, please allow slight errors)
Packing size: about 7*8*40cm/2.76*3.15*7.87inch
Battery: 1× NI-CD AA 1.2V 600mAh rechargeable battery
Waterproof grade: IP66
Switch: ON/OFF (back side of the solar)
Charging time: 6-8 hours (under enough sunlight)
Working time: 8-12 hours
1 * Roses Flower Lamp
1 * User Manual
1 * Steel Stake
1. For optimum performance, it is best to install the solar light in full, direct sunlight.
2. Keep debris and snow off the solar panel to allow the batteries to recharge.
Common failures and solutions:
1. The nightly runtime for the lights is short: The battery is not fully charged. Install the solar light in an area where it can receive the maximum amount of full, direct sunlight.
2. The solar light does not turn on at night: The location is close to other light source. Relocate the solar light or eliminate the other light sources.